I dream about you and I hope you're happy


I haven't had a dream for awhile, but last night it somehow took me in an awe. I dreamt. I dreamt of you, while you're bringing rendang. I am fully aware that we're not catching up with each other anymore in real life, and it makes me happy seeing you in my dream and I hope you're happy.

Somehow you're showing up on my dream on our 4th anniversary. Although some things might fall apart, I am forever thankful for everything that happens. For the better of us, I hope I can be a happy chill pill again, and I hope you're happy too. All we want is to be enough for once, and we were.

There are people I don't talk to anymore whose families are still in my prayers. I still visiting my exes parents grave long after we're apart. And I haven't found any better cooks than my college boyfriend's mom's. Our lives are made up of so many people and when people become parts of our lives, some parts remain long after they leave. I still catch myself feeling blue about things that don't matter anymore, and I guess that's totally okay to feel it at times. We forgive but somehow seems impossible to forget, and I wouldn't want to indulge and explain the concept of time, but people said, time really do have the power to heal, so let's have a little faith, self.

Let me share this one phrase, one of my fav. Mungkin akhirnya tak jadi satu, namun bersorai pernah bertemu.


xo,
A

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!