Lang Leav - a Postcard

To the man I love, to my future.

The first time I felt your presence,
I began joining the dots in the sky,
wondering when our stars would align.

I often think of where you are and if you're happy.
Are you in love?
I hope she is gentle.
I know you and I are the same in that way - we bruise a little more easily than most.
You see, our souls were made in the same breath.

I know I'm running late - I'm sorry.
Things haven't worked out the way I planned.
But believe me when I tell you I am on my way.

Until then, think of me, dream of me and I will do the same.
One day I will learn your name, and I will write it somewhere on this page.
And we will realize that we have known each other all along.



P.S -- I'm in love with this lil piece of heaven (because it's 14th Feb I'll post so many more of this xoxo)



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!