Destined to be Yours - Michael Faudet

It is in the quietest of moments,
          the silent pause found
          in twilight hue,
          when the sun
          slips behind the horizon,
          lost to a single
          purple pen stroke -
          I find myself
          thinking of you.

How your eyes
          reflect the moon
          in mine,
          reminding me
          of a love
          greater than
          the universe -
          our destiny written
          in the stars.


          - Michael Faudet -

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!