Johor Bahru, see you again

January 2015

So last month me and my friend Alin joined an international workshop called PELTAC. It is located at UTM campus Johor Bahru. So we make a list of what should we do and where should we go there. We only have less than 48 hours to spent sooo we really made it as clear and as simple it could be.

First day : JPO


This is my first time posting a vlog (video blog) so excuse those weird faces and funny voices hehe. So we arrived at Senai Airport at 3 pm. AirAsia provide a free bus to the JPO but only at certain hours (at 4 and 7). I thought we don't even have enough time to wait for another hour so we go by airport taxi for 33 RM.

Me and my fabulous KOPERIJO :")
So apparently JB in my mind is far far different from the real JB. I thought JB was only a small city but actually it was big. When we arrived at JPO, we can't believe what we see. It was an outdoor giant shopping venue with such a beautiful theme. They provide a playground for children to play when their parents too busy to take care of them when they're shopping. It has 2 floors, a colorful water fountain and apparently more than 90 brands such as charles & keith, guess, cotton on, ruby, chanel, armani, braun buffel, burberry and many more. 70% off is everywhere, it's like a little paradise for a shopaholic. But my friend told me that when he went there he never get any sale promo. Oh maybe this is our lucky day yihiii :)



Last Day : Johor Bahru City Square


Last day of our stay at JB, we decided to go the JBCS. My friend there said that there will be many places to choose. So off we go from our hostel by bus (RM 2.7). There are two malls that we went to, JBCS and JBCC. JBCS was more crowded, we both love JBCC. For me it's so hard to search for the mall cause I thought it's an office building and they didn't put any sign that indicates it was a mall like here mostly in Indonesia.


View from JBCC that connected to JB Sentral
At JBCC we found a place that looks like harajuku street at Japan. They sold mostly harajuku style outfits which were super cool. JBCC was also connected to JB Sentral, a bus terminal at the lower ground and the upper is train station. What an amazing architecture they have wow love it!

Walking within old shops


1 thoughts:

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!