Awesomeness of Peltac 2015

Dang baby, I don't know how to say this. But it's the first time in my life attending a training camp that totally change my mindset. It change my life actually. Yep, Peltac (Professional Engineering Leadership Teamwork Awareness Camp) is so awesome they can give you a complete set of that throughout 6 days camp.


First time I wanna join peltac, my dad disagree. He said "come on bell it's your birthday, you should be home and celebrate together" but later my dad called me and said "well I guess you should go bell, take this as a birthday present" and thankyou dad this is the best birthday present evah!! So sad that it's my first time celebrating birthday far away from home :"

When I applied, first the committee said that the quota for indonesian student is already full. But hey they finally gave us a place. Then we proceed the payments and stuffs. But there was a problem with the payment. I go back to the bank. Twice. Thats the second sacrifice I did. In the end I didn't regret any choices I made.

When me and alin (partner in crime) arrived at senai airport, we go straight to jpo (johor premium outlet) cause we know we had no more time to spent. We carried those super heavy luggages all the way. Girl could be so tough right :)) then at 9 we arrived at utm. It's so big even the taxi driver got dizzy. Sorry aisya we both came late, I know you worried cause we have a lot of missed calls haha. And thankyou jia yi and gamal for taking us to the hostel.

First Day

With Mrs. Teoh Poh Yew
Opening Ceremony
I got bored. I thought I did a wrong choice coming here. Batman team with Emad "the master of selfie", Stephanie "the master of public speaking", Suad "the thinker", Hashem "patrick", Norman "the ambarawa guy", Widya "emak", and Haziq "the annoying." First Speaker was Mrs. Teoh. She is a math expert. I can't sleep cause I forgot to bring blanket. And they don't give us enough time to rest and take a bath. Urghhh. But I know the theme song, the climb by miley cyrus and it helps making my day better.

"The best job is the hobby that pays."

Second Day

Public Speaking Final
Selfie with electrical engineering guy
Partner in Crime - Roommate
It's getting better. The second speaker was great, Mr. Tan Eng Suan. He thought about public speaking. I found myself getting into it. He's a great speaker. Then there's Mr.Jonathan Yabut. After that we go to N24 and do public speaking. It's my first time standing in front of so many people I don't know talking about something I don't know. The jury is Mr. Tan wohooow. He is a nice person with lots of positive energy. When he told me that I'm able to go to the final I was just staring and my eyes were going to pop out. When we go back to the main hall for finals, he came to me personally and apologize that he couldn't see me and he gave me his business card. Oh how I wish you could see me improved myself, sir. I didn't win the public speaking but it still was a great moment :)

"Maybe first impression is wrong, but first impression last."

Third Day

Groupfie with Mr. Jonathan Yabut
Cash Flow
After Debate Selfie
The day for debate. I dislike debate. I team up with ahmed, tan and chong. The topic was vegetarian and we loss. Workshops from miss yasotha and jonathan yabut plus cash flow by mr. andy lim. Jonathan was just released his book "From Grit to Great." I love cash flow game! I really enjoy being a janitor haha, a fancy one. Who else can buy a motor boat with salary $1,600 a month, watch concert and more. Clap clap for the banker Ksatriya.

"You can't extend time but you can improve your work."

Fourth Day

Presentation
Mr. Rizal and I
I'm not feeling well, can't eat much. The first seminar by Jade Lim. She talks about appearance, behaviour and communication for interview. Then there was Mr. Rizal. So far he's the best speaker I've ever seen. He's so entertaining but convincing and empowering. He tells us about "SALAM MESRA" and to "stop bangauing." He change my mindset to make a resume as great as possible, break that 2 pages mindset.

Another Groupfie
Station Games
There were games where we have to build the highest ping pong track, make a video with colour theme, water relay, ping pong blowing, and snakes. We loss all the games, get super wet yet we had fun and take a bunch of groupfie hip hip hurray ^^

BBQ night
I couldn't believe the place I saw. It was amazing man, I always enjoy city lights, stargazing and eat with people as crazy as I am haha no heartfeeling okay hashem and adnan but you both were crazy. We test our parachute and it went out wrong. I took so many videos, cause I realized I will miss all of our moments. A short girl problem : always had to do the tiptoe trick for groupfie or else they couldn't be seen. So many people like to tease me cause I eat a lot but that day I wasn't eating much cause I just throw up after I ate something :(

"People will judge you even if you do nothing, so do it anyway the way you want to do it."

Fifth Day

Extreme Sports - Cycling
We got cycling, warm up like burpee and such, skipping, horse riding and pushing cars. What I love the most were horse riding and cycling. After taking shower back at the hostel we take lunch and I still can't eat. A seminar by Jan Wong, he start his business at the age of 17 lol what am I doing at that age huh. 

Horse Riding - Brown Cork
Haziq - Norman - Me
Batman Sharing Session
After that we perform our drama and got 5th place yay. Then it's time for sharing night of participants and committees. I found myself crying throughout the session. 

"Your mindset drives your strategy."

Last Day

Public Speaking and Debate Champions
Batgurls vs Ksatriya
Kamel
Adnan
Emad - Me - Sajeev
Chu Wei
Abdulrahman
Alin - Bara - Me - Abdulmaged - Abood
Alin - Me - Abdullah
With UiTM students
Chocolates
The Camera Hijackers
Me and SZ
Batman Last Photo
Seminar by Jaideep Patel. We wore peltac shirt, the colour is so bright and happy but actually I felt sad. In just 6 days I got a new family here. I got so attached to them I even cried at the airport. I told alin that we should come here again. Sorry I couldn't write the sugar cube to everyone, but I hope you all read this. I actually want to take selfie with everyone but with just a little time it was impossible. I love you all, thankyou for making my days brighter and making me better. Thankyou for all the experiences, the moments, for every joys and laughs, thankyou for taking care of me guys you were all awesome! I miss you guys so much, see you superb soon. Take care :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!