Happy Tummy Tour #30 - Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta

Lalala posting from Jogja. So this is the place I always come when visiting Jogja. The place is homey with outstanding panorama and great foods.




Gado-gado

Lamb chop, my fav!

This place is just worth to try. Why? Because it have all you want like huge swimming pool with blackhole slide, huge golf course, epic scenery, lovable foods and a great spa.

See you, maybe, someday :)

"I'm a strong person. But every now and then I would like someone to take my hand and say everything will be alright."

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!