Happy Tummy Tour #32 - Double Dips

A culinary post from Semarang. First time visiting, my friend said it has a great menu called choco lava. So here I go.

 Mie ayam (chicken noodle) and ice cream combo

Choco lava

The chicken noodle is yum. Well choco lava is like a chocolate cake with melting chocolate filling. The outer is cold but the inside is hot, wow what a combination. It's a must for chocolate lovers out there. Bon appetite!

"You're cold enough to freeze my heart, i'm warm enough to burn you down in heat."

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!