Top 15 Songs

Well, I can't live without music.. So, here is my Top 15 Songs I've been listen lately :

1. Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
2. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
3. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Pears
4. Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer
5. Fearless - Taylor Swift
6. Everything - Michael Buble
7. Rehab - Glee cast version
8. Wafin Flag - Knaan
9. Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
10. One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
11. Hey Soul Sister - Train
12. Fight for This Love - Cheryl Cole
13. Summer Parade - Depapepe
14. 15 - Taylor Swift
15. Touch My Hand - David Archuleta

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!