Happy Tummy Tour #29 - Lind's Cafe

Zuper late post from an ice cream palace called lind's cafe. So since this blog's reader is from usa I'm just gonna write it in english.

Decided to go here after swimming at water blaster. The place is at papandayan street, semarang. It's zuper comfy with great interior and has a romantic atmosphere cause I can see lights everywhere at night lol.



Not just ice cream on the menu, but it's popular for the ice cream. It's a little bit pricey though, but for the experience and  a romantic dinner I guess it would be great :)

Ciao💙

"Time has a way of showing us what really matters."

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!