What I Love

I warn you, this will be an endless post ;)

1. 

Yep, Coffee. Everybody loves coffee, right?

2.
 
Crime investigation

3.

Mini Cooper! Forever and always

4.

Sewing of course --"

5.

Decorating and organizing

6.

Puzzles

7.

Walking in the rain, with my rainbow beside :)

8.

Ice cream. Whether it's paddlepop or baskin robbins. I enjoy everything

9.

Watching the city of lights

10.

Travelling!

11.

Mr. Bean and the teddy, and also Rowan Atkinson

12.

iMac

13.

Fried Kwetiau

14.

Shoes, and crocs!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!