FIFTEEN BIRTHDAY

Okay, today, February 1st of 2011 is my belated birthday. My friends says a lot of happy birthday and other wishes to me. And nothing special. Just 2 donuts and 2 pens and a chocolate bar for me. It's no big deal not to got gift, but I think it's cool to got so much gift.. Duhh..

And I'm so tired. Not because of my friends, but because I have to decorate my stand. Three more days to go before the PARKIT (Parade Kita). The PARKIT is Saturday, February 5th from 09.00 to 17.00

Wish me and my classmate luck, okay. Bye, see you ASAP!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!