a random post of random questions with it's random answers

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to a 'where' or to a 'who'?
   * to a who deffinitely.

Is it possible to fall madly in love with a person you've never spoken to?
   * yes it is. I think I've fall in love with some hot characters on novels I've read.

If you have $80 what would yo do?
   * uhmm, it's hard. I'll go to bandung and have fun, maybe.

Would you like you, if you met you?
   * no doubt.

Where would you be in life right now if you hadn't fall in love with a book/tv show/movie?
   * I would still be right here cause I can't live without those things.

Who are you when no one is watching?
   * I'm benedict cumberbatch's wifey xixi

When was the last time you did something for the first time?
   * last sunday, I took a video of my hometown while cycling.

Are you happy?
   * indeed I am :)

Do you believe that love can last forever?
   * I am and thankyou to my dear dad for making me believe in it!

What if titanic didn't sink?
   * probably I would never know who leonardo dicaprio is

So if the eggs we eat are unfertilized, aren't we just eating chicken period?
   * omg never thought of it. that's one hell of a question broh!

What do you think is worse, having an expensive taste and a low budget or hella disgusting taste and loads of money?
   * disgusting taste with loads of money

Do boys have feelings?
   * yes I guess but somehow they choose to be a bastard.

Who would win, ninjas or pirates?
   * PIRATES!

How do you spell W?
   * u u

Does anyone want to know what a krabby patty taste like?
   * I'd rather taste those jellyfish's jelly.

What if sharks had wings?
   * my long haul flights would be much more fun!

What if unicorns doesn't exist?
   * I wouldn't be here rait naw cause I'm a half blood unicorn badass.

Favorite color?
   * tiffany blue yeyyy

On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
   * I actually love being in the dark so it probably gonna be 2.

The person you would never want to meet?
   * carly rae jepsen. just ewh.

What is your favorite word?
   * serendipity.

When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
   * when will I have the courage to cut off my hair urghhh

What were you doing at midnight last night?
   * watching handy manny

Favorite age you’ve been so far?
   * 18

What is your current desktop picture?
   * a purple astro-cat

The last song you listened to?
   * lean on

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
   * Ireland!

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
   * sunrise

Do you have any scars?
   * yep, on my right hand and my head.

If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
   * what would be the most thing you regret not doing?

Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
   * unicorns hehehe but dinosaurs is pretty cool too.

Do you often read your horoscope?
   * indeed I was when I'm in high school I read it every week.

What would be you dream car?
   * forever be a mini cooper.

How long could you go without talking?
   * no longer than one day

Are you a good liar?
   * I'm glad I'm not.

How long was your longest relationship?
   *  36 months

What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do but never got the chance to?
   * bungee jumping :(

Do you collect anything?
   * postcards.

Left or right handed?
  * right hand

Do you want to have kids? How many?
   * yes! three is good

Your favorite season?
   * winter

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
   * to forgive

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
   * my mom

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!