Sweet Seventeen Wishlist :3

in case you want to bought me presents and dont know things I like, well this is my wishlist :

1. one and only instax polaroid camera. i prefer the yellow or blue one ;)

2. the glam ipod 5th gen of course.


3. unlimited ice cream *drooling*


4. a trip to europe.


5. shoes. every girl deserves a thousand shoes.


6. getting well. I'm sick of being sick for my entire life.

7. get a great university. wish me luck for this one :)

8. can be a great interior designer :)

9. have an unlimited credit card account. shopping makes me feel great than a medicine lol.

10. I want to be surrounded by people that I love and loves me back. it feels great :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Pageviews

Translator

Bella Rahmanastiti. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Meet the Author

My photo
Semarang, Indonesia
A frequently called bella or abel who wants to go around the world, someday. A full time traveler and part time engineer. Loving and living my live to the fullest!